Wednesday 23 November 2016

SEE HOW HOODLUMS ATTACKED ME IN LAGOS – COMEDIAN, SEYI LAW

Well known stand-up comic, Seyi Law, has described how he got away passing by the bristles in Lagos State.

The rib wafer uncovered that he was with his companion when they were assaulted by gangsters on Tuesday in the state. He said they were assaulted after their auto separated.

On his Instagram page @seyilaw1, he composed and

shared a photograph of his companion's harmed hand, saying: "God is in fact God of all. Let me simply say thanks to God for seeing me through every one of the difficulties of the previous month. Companions have not possessed the capacity to break through to me because of the repetitive calendars and happenings.

At long last, today I thought I was going home and having tomorrow all to myself to rest and make up for lost time with companions just to have my auto breakdown at Apongbon and some gangsters assaulted wounding my companion in numerous spots since they needed telephones and cash.

"What might have happened to me today? I am so appreciative to God Almighty.

"They got away before Police arrived, yet I inquired as to whether individuals had acted the hero and plunged on the hooligans wouldn't individuals say SEYILAW was included in wilderness equity? Well.

"Ka sa mama trick. On account of the ever dynamic Lagos Police PRO, SP Dolapo Badmos and each one of those that reacted to my calls. God favor you," he included.